Wednesday, September 02, 2009

More Socks

I have finally finished one of my On Hold Socks. I dropped a stitch on the heel and could NOT figure out how to eliminate the hole (it was a wrap stitch), so am ripping back.

On hold socks 9/2/09

For the Socks From the Toe Up KAL, I started these Trilobite socks yesterday. Have finished the toe and a first run through the chart. Really does lovely things with this yarn. I'm using Tuscany Multi in Knit Picks Essentials sock yarn. I am using a small size 1 (2.25 mm) circular to knit this. I have one mistake (left in), but find the only problem I have is a tendency to have laddering on the side that I am beginning the pattern. Seems to fix itself though.

Trilobyte Socks 9/2/09

2 comments:

SusanB said...

I find it ironic that you are knitting the Trilobite socks from the toe up for the "Socks From the Top Down KAL." I'd think the KAL would have a rule against that!

Stephanie said...

Oops. I should read my typing before I post it shouldn't I?