Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Little Quilting

I have continued to work on my BIL's quilt.  I am currently quilting feathers in the outer border. I still have to finish the 'rocks' in the border areas.  I plan to complete the quilting over the weekend, cut out and attach the binding.

I've put the quilting of the Asian quilt on hold for a bit.  Instead, I will be focusing on cutting out and assembling 3 tops.  One is a butterfly wallhanging that I want to quilt using the McTavish style featured in the book "Mastering the Art of Mctavishing" by Karen McTavish.  Karen McTavish is a Duluth, MN quilter.  The other is the Asian Recliner quilt and finally, a Minnesota quilt using Quilt MN fabrics from 2012.  I should get more for a pillowcase.  Hmm. 

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Really pleased to this post.