Friday, June 11, 2021

Fixing fixing fixing

 Well folks, I found out today that Picturetrail.com shut down in January taking a bunch of my photos with them.  It's going to take me a few days to get over that.  Lost all my links to the patterns used for some of the quilts, my kitten baby pictures notes, and mostly just the organization of photos. So, unhappy, but I will get past it. I also noticed some of my recipes ended up here instead of food blog. I will have to copy those over.

I took a 6 month break on hobbies - variety of reasons but I lost the impetus on my quilting when my sewing room just got too cold.  This winter, I will use a heater by my feet for just when I'm in there.  I had to stop cross stitching in October due to tennis elbow. Better now.  Definitely have to get back to knitting socks!

No comments: