Monday, September 04, 2006

Last Day of Fair

I didn't get much done over the weekend, but the Maple Leaf Quilt is about 2/3rds tied now. On this, the last day of the MN State Fair, I thought I'd share just a few more photos (since I don't have any of stuff I'm working on). I don't have much of the other crafts as the backflash from the windows gave me trouble.

Sandra Wucher, Stashbuster's Listmom is multitalented. Not only did she get a ribbon on her Pinneapple Log Cabin (see photo below), but she also received 2nd prize in the Fleischmann's prize for her fish bread entry.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was an interesting sweater design. It looks like she added a double purl row to separate the yoke from the body of the sweater. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My vote for prettiest chicken.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: