Thursday, October 29, 2009

H1N1 or How My Brain Fried

I thought I had a normal bad cold that turned into the absolute worst sinus infection I have ever had. The headache was so horrible. Doc says it's H1N1. Anyway, I first started getting symptoms 8 days ago and I'm still sick. So, fellow crafters, make sure you have what you need because you will not want to go anywhere while you recuperate.

I finished the binding on the lap quilt I was working on and it is complete. I'll give it its own entry after I have a photo. Other than that, I've been working on swap blocks. I should have read the swap instructions more carefully. I'm virtually making an entire top worth of blocks and this is a bit more work than I was planning. The pattern is Kansas Troubles and I have most of the fabric cut now. Started sewing some HSTs already. My goal is to get these blocks done by Saturday so that I can mail on Monday.

I have done no knitting or crocheting since I got sick. Between being really miserable and now coughing all the time, I just didn't want to deal with it. Handling yarn after you've been coughing a ton is just plain icky.

Being sick is always a good time for a movie marathon, if your head isn't pounding. This time around, I chose the entire Star Wars series. I honestly don't think I saw Episode 3 before, so I'm looking forward to it. I am watching them in the order they came out (i.e. 4, 5, 6, then 1, 2, 3).

No comments: