Six Weird Things About Me
- I talk to cats and my computer. Most of the time, it's polite.
- I talk to myself too. Just have to remember not to do it in public ("Now, how did I miss that stitch?" or "What have we here?")
- I am a neurotic map looker upper. Mapquest and I are buddies. If someone indicates they are from some hole-in-the-wall place, I gotta look it up. I just can't help myself.
- I tend to spend money on fabric and yarn before buying needed clothing or footwear. There is 6 inches of snow and I still have no boots.
- I hate shopping but I like errands. I avoid clothing shopping until I have nothing left in wearable condition. And then I still avoid it! I can do errands all day. Food shopping I tolerate.
- The word "utilize" makes me totally crazy. The correct form is use, used, using or usage. People have enough trouble understanding each other without popularizing useless government speak. Family members say it to torment me.