Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Finishing Up A Swap

I'm working like mad to finish squares for my crochet swap. Yes, I'm going to be late, but I want the squares right! I didn't realize until I put the squares together to mail (1 each of 2 different designs) that I had used 'soft white' on some and 'bright white' on others. So, I've been speedily recrocheting the soft white ones (since the instructions were to use a pure white). I've done many, many swaps and this is only the second time I've ever been late. I hate that.

Several reasons why I am not on the computer as often lately is that I hate to keep waking up sleeping cats. They all love to sleep in the computer chair including Cleo-Claudine (Mamacat). If I put them down, at least one hops on the back of the chair waiting for me to stand up to turn the computer on (so they can quickly take over the chair again). That's what Bart here did. He gets his photo taken for doing that.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's what I usually find. One or more cats sleeping on the rug on the chair. By the way, Allison (the little calico you see pictured here) hates getting her photo taken. When she hears me turning on the digital camera, she runs. I guess I flashy-flashed her too many times, ya think? Pictured here are Cuddles and Allison. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy is that pic of Bart cute!!