Monday, February 02, 2009

Afghan and Swap Blocks

I have been having a heck of a time trying to post to Blogger. I know the problem is with my computer, but it is so darn frustrating. Photobucket is also giving me issues, giving a link instead of a photo. Anyway, enough griping.

The 2 color striped afghan is halfway done. While I did have a lot of progress on it in January, much of that was due to watching Desperate Housewives DVDs which averaged 3-4 hours each. Almost done with season 4, so I don't really expect to finish this afghan until March. Currently, it is about 45 inches wide and 43 inches long. I'm thinking about 70 inches long and then I will add the scalloped edging.
Prog Jan 30 2 color stripe

Also have been working on swap blocks. Finished an Iris and the sewing portion of the bee blocks. Still have to add attenae (sp?). This is a 3 part swap and my final part will be appliqued dragonflies. They will probably look better than my Iris' since I've had more practice now.
Bee Block

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the little bees. thanks for sharing, Amy

Susan said...

what a cute bee block! I need to start quilting!