Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thundersnow!!

We have our first blizzard of the year now. There's a good 4 inches of fluffy snow in the back yard. Tonight, we will have thundersnow, so Rudolph is going to have to duck. Apparently, we have Texas to blame. They are sending their warm, moist air this way.

I don't have to go anywhere. I don't have to shovel. I am just sitting hear looking at gentle little flakes falling to the ground. I do have to make some candied nuts today, otherwise, I hope to be continuing work on that quilt and figuring out what went wrong with my latest washcloth. It was coming out all wonky shaped, but since it was a mystery, I can't be sure if that was deliberate or not. In any case, I have to practice a few knitted bobbles before redoing them on the washcloth. Mine came out more like tight little knots and that was probably not what was intended.

No comments: