Monday, August 02, 2010

Progress on UFOs

While I still have more work to do, periodically, I go through my links to make sure everything works. I noticed that my list of 'selected UFOs' has shrunk a lot in the last 2 years.

These items have been on there for at least 2 years. Potentially 3, if not 4, will still come off the list yet this year! In some cases, due to a quick cleanup, parts were separated and I'm finding them now. For instance, the Summer Sling bag has been completely crocheted for 2 years. I just found all the parts a couple of days ago. So, I'm going to make an effort to make that lining and attach, so that I can finish assembling the bag. I need to add a zippered pocket to the inside of this bag, so it's great that I have some additional yarn left over, as I don't have enough lining fabric to make one.

No comments: