Friday, February 10, 2012

Promises, Promises The Apple Core Quilt Top

Finally, photos!! These, even despite the darned wind. I hope to start pin basting tomorrow. Yep. That is NO SNOW. Still. We do have some little piles here and there, but for the most part, still a poor snowing here in MN.

Apple Core Quilt Top, Top done Feb 2012. Hand pieced during 2011/12 at appointments.
Pinned on clothesline sideways. It is 24 x 28 rows.

Apple Core Closeup, Closeup of top
Closeup of some of the fabrics.

In addition, if you look at the post a day or two ago, I have added a page from the Linda Causee book so that you can see why it's such a great book for me.

3 comments:

claudia said...

That is such a great quilt top! Beautiful!!!

The Elder Sister said...

I LOVE it! Scrap quilts are my favorite, as you know. This one is cute as a bug's ear.

Sharon said...

Hi! I was so happy to see your quilt at PN today. Your quilts are truly an inspiration!