Sunday, April 30, 2006

It's Raining, It's Raining

Ok, this is day 3 of the Rain. We are still afloat. This has mostly been a good, steady, soaking rain. I found my Ark Quilt pattern. I think I will sift through my fabric to find some pieces to applique. It could be my rain project for the Summer? Yes, don't make fun of me. I suffer from Startupitus. The problem is that when it is raining, I can't work on the sewing machine. Just not enough light with the current setup.

Today, I spent a lot of time working on weaving in ends on the Ladybug panels. I can almost finish a panel during one DVD disc of X-files. Currently on the 2nd panel. By doing this by intarsia, instead of carrying all the yarn, little fingers and toes (and kitty toes) are less likely to get caught up in yarn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is the back before weaving. Looks like a mess doesn't it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here it is after weaving. Much neater.

No comments: