Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Quilts, Quilts and Quilts

It's a beautiful, but very windy day here in the Minneapolis 'burbs. I've been able to get a lot of things finished very recently. Must be all this nice sunny, wonderful temperature weather! In knitting, I finished Ladybug 17, so only one more to go! I'm still on Season 3 of X-files. Don't worry though. The finishing is going to take at least 2 DVDs of X-files.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Today you get some photos! I finished the very dreaded Pumpkin kit top last night. The result is actually pretty nice. I think I put the eyes a little too close together on the upper right pumpkin, but all-in-all, I think the kit was worth it despite the many misnumbered pieces. Quilting it is still ahead!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Here it is! The March Thimbleberries Club BOM block. Whew, I'm just keeping up. I plan to stitch the center on these, but just haven't got to it. So far, this was the easiest block to do!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Oh, yes, and the flying quilt! Here it is! The Floral Triple Irish Chain quilt is already complete, only one day after my swap blocks arrived! My quilting plan is to do random leaves in the floral area and then a stylized flower in the center. Likely to hand quilt that flower. This is approximately 75 x 89 inches.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: