Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Updated Blogger

I finally updated my background layout today, so I'm sure you will see a lot of changes in the sidebar. Let me know what you think of the layout. It will take me quite a while to add labels to all the prior posts, but I will try to do a few every time I post something and hopefully will finish that process in a month or so.

I also joined Library Thing as a means to share what sort of books I buy for my crafts. Despite selling over 30 quilting books in the past year, I still have more than 130 quilting books. Not all of my needlecraft books are listed yet and I've nearly reached the 200 book limit (for free account). Let me know if seeing any of these books inspired you to buy one. Just trying to figure out whether this is a useful feature to include or not.

No comments: