Monday, April 13, 2009

Technology and Viruses

Yes, I've been working on stuff, but have had technical difficulties. My kitties ran off with my camera cord, so uploading photos has been on hold. A few days ago, I went to the BBC site to find out about a couple of series and got a virus that has pretty much brought me to a standstill. Arggggh...

As far as projects, I finished my bro's quilt top now. I'm starting on cutting out my Dad's train quilt. I'm not hurrying on this because I'm really trying to focus on getting stuff together for the garage sale on May 2. I have not picked up a crochet hook or knitting needle since I finished the other afghan and the tendonitis is FINALLY getting better - just in time for mowing season. Current active project is an appliqued hearts quilt. Going better - my inner points actually look kindof pointed now instead of rounded!

No comments: