Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2009 BOM progress

Yes, you read that right. I'm working on the 2009 Block of the Month from QATW board. I got behind when first the printer failed and then the computer. Since the pattern information for the blocks will likely disappear in January, I thought it was time to get a move on. I have completed all the flying geese parts. Here is the first panel. That first block may get replaced. I couldn't figure out why I had two of them, and now that I can see that the white edging just disappears, I remember why I had made a second one. Oh well. I have six blocks still to make and then complete assembly.

2009 BOM Update

The quilting on the Pine Grove quilt has halted temporarily while I take some bad stitching out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didnt know how to contact you. I stumbled across a old thread and you were asking about the potholder lady.. I have had it linked for ages in my favs! here you go
http://web.archive.org/web/20030412201948/http://potholderlady.com/potholders1.htm

:)