Thursday, October 12, 2006

Baby Portraits

OK..I promise. These will be the last baby photos until next week when they have their eyes opened. Those are my sister Mary's hands holding the little kittens for their individual portraits. Two calicos and one of the tuxedos are girls. The other tuxedo and the all-black are boys. Momma cat doesn't object to us handling the babies, but she thought we were taking too long.

On the crafting side, I've started crocheting a bobble pillow for my cousin's 1 year old daughter. She is majorly into pillows. It is from leftover Lion Homespun. I've also spent some time today piecing together the leftover paisley flannel for the back of my sister's quilt. Looks like it will cover half the quilt. A couple less yards of fabric for me to buy!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Oh what sweet little kitties, and pretty momma cat!

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!!