Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Forming the Afghan

I'll bet all you crocheters have wondered when the heck I was going to get back to it! OK..today is that day! I've been working on my Mom's afghan while watching TV or Netflix movies. My goal at the beginning of the year was to complete all my started crocheting and knitting projects and I'm getting behind! Only 2 months left. So, Mom's is the fastest to get done...and she appreciates that. I started putting some of the finished squares together yesterday to get her opinion on how my method (single crochet). She likes it, so that's what I'll go with. I need to order another skein of the Thyme since my local Joann's doesn't carry that color in TLC yarn any longer. I'm going to keep going since it's possible I have just barely enough, but we all know I'll need at least 20 yards more than I have!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After days of dark and dismal, tomorrow is supposed to be warmer and sunny. I'll finally be able to get my sister's quilt spread out, sandwiched and rolled up for tying later.

No comments: