Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Here's a SMALL section of the livingroom all dressed up for Halloween. What does this have to do with quilting?! Well, see that fabric the stuff is sitting on? That's the future Halloween quilt! I have enough yardage for 2 quilts (front and back) draped around the livingroom and entryway. !

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I spent the evening babysitting kitties and working on Mom's afghan. Here's my progress. I only have a couple of more rows. Mom, of course, will say it needs more rows. I am prepared. Extra yarn!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally, here's the kitty family all in a jumble. They were 3 weeks old yesterday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

Those are some sweet babies, I'd sure like one, but I know there are no more kitty babies allowed at my house (sigh).

Sari (saristitching) said...

The afghan is very nice. And the kitty babies are really sweet!