Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Paddlewheels are Turning

I'm still quilting along on the Paddlewheel Quilt. I thought I could get it done by the end of November, but I'd say I have a couple more weeks to go. Here are the sections that are completed already. I still have to trim them, but it's easier to do it all at once. One more doublestrip to go, then the borders. For those who have asked, the name of the pattern is Paddlewheels and Pinwheels and it is in Lynnette Jensen's book Thimbleberries Book of Quilts (avail. at Amazon.com). The quilting is going along pretty well, but I only get a couple of blocks quilted daily. The borders will be done using cross-hatching.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's my Dad's Christmas Train. It has a bunch of cars as well (heck it covers the whole front yard), but this is the only photo that came out clear. As you can see from the house behind, this thing is huge.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Trish said...

I just adore your dad's train!!! Mickey and Minnie!! How cute! :)