Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Cold Out There!

I looked at the temperature gauge a few minutes ago and it is minus 6 F! (-6F). I don't think we've had such early below zero temperatures in the last 10 years.

I have to bring my Dad to a medical appointment this afternoon, so I'll be getting more squares done on the crocheted Ladybug Afghan, the current take-a-long project. At last week's appointment, I managed to sew in ends for 13 squares and now can do the green trim. I'm running out of room in my project bag, so have to finish these off.

I've been working on partial projects and reorganizing since I finished the log cabin (not to mention way too many stash enhancement trips). I finished the background for the Santa Sleigh wallhanging, knitted a little bear, and planned out a star quilt to begin for my brother. I have my swap stuff almost done. My swap pieces should have been done by now. They aren't. So, I need to get them done today so that I can mail tomorrow.

No comments: