Thursday, January 05, 2012

NYE Mystery Clue #5 Done!

Yes, it just takes me all day to get these done! Actually, I work on them for awhile, stop and do something else, then putter back. Slow process mostly because my sewing chair is broken and I have to use a folding chair which isn't all that comfy. I've been waiting now 2 months for the replacement parts to show up for my sewing chair. I'm almost, but not quite, ready to just buy a new chair. However, I would then have to sell the old chair because I have no space for 2 rolling chairs permanently. Hmmpf. I digress. I think, but am not sure, that this is the last 'parts' step and that we now move into block assembly. That's the most exciting because I have no clue what this is going to look like (it's a mystery).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Snowy sky caused the lighting to be funky

1 comment:

The elder sister said...

Those little houses are turning out very cute!