Saturday, January 28, 2012

Progress on Apple Core!

Here's my progress so far on the Apple Core quilt. I am currently attaching rows 15-18 and will get that done today. I have one more 3 row section nearly done, so I think by the end of the weekend, I will have attached 21 of the 28 rows. I had great sunlight, but poor positioning for this photo, but you can see how colorful it is. I have already bought the green flannel for the backing. Not sure what I will use for binding yet - will come to that when I get it quilted, I think.

Apple Core progress, 012812-progress on hand sewn Apple Core top. 15 of 28 rows Donedone.

I went for both Kindle and Nook training over at the library today (I have both). I am considering buying ONE quilting book to keep on my Kindle - just not sure it is worth the trouble or expense. The only time I would use it is if I am house sitting for my sister and I usually take a project that doesn't require any new knowledge. I'll have to think about that. I can read most craft books because the type isn't so close together - it's the paperbacks that are hard.

No comments: