Saturday, July 29, 2006

One Year Old Blog

It's now been just over a year since I started this combined blog of all my crafts. It does a lot to help me keep progressing, but also reminds me that I still suffer from Startupitis. Oh, and I buy too much stuff too. I managed to finish 3 of the 4 things mentioned being in the works in July 2005. Wow! That IS progress for me!

Currently, I am nearly finished with my Summer Sling bag. The handle was too long, so I need to redo that and then add the lining and sew everything together. I also have just a few more rows of the Homespun Shawl!

I'm going housesitting tomorrow for just over a week at my sister and BIL's rural home in Central MN. Projects planned for that trip include quilting 2 quilts (I have 5 pin-basted), the Maple Leaf blocks and sashing, and the Winnie the Pooh afghan. The 2 quilts are the Pine Tree quilt and the Triple Irish Chain Floral quilt. It's going to be hot-hot-hot until next Wednesday, so I'll stay in the a/c instead of fishing! SO, here's to finishing projects!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL! I can't help but laugh. I also suffer from a severe case of Startupitis and I fear there is no cure. AND I buy too much stuff, too. I thought my blog would help keep me more focused too but it hasn't worked much for me either. At least you're showing progress. I still start about 6 projects for every one I finish.

Marlublu said...

I hear ya.LOL! I think we all suffer from that disease some more than others. I'm on a roll with making quilt tops but we'll see about the quilting.