Thursday, November 13, 2008

Completed Quilt!

I finished the Vikings Twee Top quilt today, washed and dried it. I'll be adding a label to it tomorrow. The only thing waiting now is a photo which is a challenge. This is November with all the yucky, cloudy, blistery days. I'm not sure if I'm going to even be able to take a good photo before Sunday and that is the day that my sister will be taking it! If all else fails, I will have her take a photo after she gets it home.

Tonight, I will be working on the label and trying to finish quilting the Wreath Wallhanging. The Log Cabin quilt is on hold until we are past this icky weather spell. My Mom wants me to put an additional layer of batting in this quilt, which is not a problem since I had not yet cut the binding. I'm going to cut that to 3 inches. Might be a tad wide, but not wide enough results in a lot more work. Tomorrow, I will FINALLY be able to get back to my knitting challenges including the Monitor Cozy. Stay tuned.

No comments: