Sunday, November 23, 2008

SEX and in Public!

SEX, also known as a Stash Enhancement Xcursion, occurred several places today.

Went over to Joann's this a.m. and discovered Halloween fabric was on sale for 70% off, so of course, I had to get some. I need none at all, but how can I say no? In addition to a few small pieces and background fabric, I also bought enough for a backing and a border. My goal for 2009 is to use all the Halloween fabric in the 4 planned quilts. Whatever is left will be donated or traded.

Also bought some background fabrics for a Yuletide BOM and some stripes to add some texture. I only have a few Yule fabrics that come from quilt shops. Most of it is from Hancock's or Joann's since these completed projects go to someone else. When I really need pizzaz or the quilt is for me, I buy the fabric from a quiltshop. I have spent way too much on fabric these past 2 months.

I then did some clearance and sale shopping at 1-2-3 Stitching. Got a Halloween project and some Qsnaps.

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

"Snicker"
Have you found the typo in your header yet?

Stephanie said...

Yes, before I even read your message. Blush.