Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sunshine, Where Have You Been?

We actually have a sunny day again! Hope this lasts. I was going to take a photo of the finished quilt, but my batteries for the digital camera are toast (again). I bought Everyready rechargeables and the darn things just don't seem to hold a charge. Is this the brand or just something wrong with the batteries? I don't know. I'm going to buy more today, but it is darn frustrating!

I've been working on and off on the Banff sweater as well as the long pieces for the Sister's Choice quilt. All these cloudy days seem to make me so darn tired! Fortunately, I have been getting some scrapbooking done, so at least something is getting done.

Had fun going fabric shopping with my sister (and I didn't buy a thing!) yesterday. She was down for my Mom's birthday (Happy 72nd birthday Mom!). Sis bought fabric to make dresses for a couple of her step-grandchildren. They should look pretty cute in those. Nope, she is not a quilter-she's a costume/doll dress maker.

No comments: