Thursday, December 08, 2005

Things To Finish

I bought the fabric needed to do the finishing for the two quilts I'm taking to finish while housesitting. These quilts are the Bug Quilt and the Fish Bowl Quilt. In addition, I have two tops that I have been piecing to take as well. One is a nearly finished Thimbleberries quilt top and the other is a totally scrap quilt. I am also taking my Banff sweater to knit and my next Egyptian God to cross Stitch (I think it's Hathor, but not sure of the name). It is possible I can get all of this done, but as long as I get the two quilts quilted, I'll be happy. I'm still debating on whether to join the UFO group again this year. The UFO group is a support group to finish Unfinished Fabric Objects. I appreciate the support to get things done. On the other hand, I really want to focus on getting quilt tops done so I don't accidentally use fabric intended for something else. It also shows me what fabric I can piece together for a backing!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: