Sunday, May 28, 2006

Quilter's Night Out

Went to my Quilters Night Out at one of my LQS. Hardly anybody came either due to the holiday or the heat. In any case, I managed to get a lot done. Nothing finished. I affixed the solid triangles to the Halloween Hexes. I don't have enough Hexes yet, so will have to cut some and sew them up before I sew all the selections together. Also finished more pyramids for the 1000 Pyramids Charm Quilt. Lots more to cut!

Finally, last night, I worked most of the evening on the first set of swap blocks for the Churn Dash Swap. I was very pleased with the final result and will work on the rest during the weekend. Cut out all the background pieces for the Leaf Swap as well. It will be too hot to do anything outside tomorrow (I'm so wimpy), so more sewing will occur!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: