Monday, December 11, 2006

Cute Dolly Stuff & Kitty

I've mostly just been working on the Giant Granny today and pinning the backing on the Paddlewheel quilt (remember, I told you there was hand work, but still a lot less than trying to pull a whole queen sized quilt through the sewing machine!).

I have to share this with you! None of my extended family members crochet, knit or quilt. However, my sisters do sew things. My sister in Central MN has been making doll clothing for her grandkids for a couple of years and is now selling them. They are mostly her own designs and most are historical. Here's an example. I think these are just great!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Also, here's a new photo of another train car on the Christmas Train. Lots of little figures for the kids (and they recognize all of them!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally, a kitty photo. Kitty jacknife. How do you sleep this way?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: