Wednesday, December 13, 2006

They Are Just Too Cute

If you thought you were coming here today for more craft photos, you were wrong. I got another group photo! They can all sleep together on the computer chair now. I want you to feel impressed. Although the lighting wasn't all that great, please note that all eyes are looking at me!! Try that with 5 of anything that includes a guy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's the monochromes. Two boys and the little girl on the right. Note that her eyes are starting to become less round and more slanted like an adult. The All-black and the little girl are the terrors of the group. The boy on the left is the largest kitten and he's very gentle.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's the Calicoes. They are both girls. The one on the left is very similar in coloration to the kitty I had as a teenager named Keye-Keye. They are both sweet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to bury my face in their soft sides - however - I imagine I would receive a scratch or two in return for my efforts.

Silverthimble said...

I keep coming back to have a look at these pictures--they are so cute! If lived closer, I would be over in person! I especially love those two little calicos!

Sallenlouise said...

They are just tooo cute!